Thursday, November 15, 2012

She's here

My Mom and I are taking a class together. As we're walking up the sidewalk to go into the class, I turn around to look at my Mom and all of a sudden I see my Aunt Dot, walking with us. My Mom is acting like it's normal that she's there, even though she passed away a long time ago. I think my Mom was trying to speak to me telepathically that to say out loud that she wasn't supposed to be there would force her to go away, so I should shut up.

We walked into the building and all sat down together at these little individual desks. Aunt Dot was behind me to my left. I just couldn't stand it -- acting like everything was normal -- so I got up and went over to her and started hugging her like crazy and kissing her and telling her how much I love her, then I went and sat down. A few minutes later I got up and went back and did the same thing.

She was tickled pink.

Then the next time I looked back at her, she was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment